We are looking for more brilliant people
Studio Stockholm was founded in 2014 and has grown steadily ever since – we grow together with our projects and when our clients expand, so do we. We strive to be the best at balancing creative excellence with business understanding and with the right employees, we have the possibility to take on any project, anywhere in the world. This motivates everyone who’s in the studio today and we are now looking for more skilled and committed colleagues to join us on our journey!
Position: Interior Architect (Inredningsarkitekt)
We are looking for an Interior Architect with a minimum of 1 year of experience. To be successful in this position, you need a strong knowledge of space planning and concept design. In addition, you need documented experience with detailed design commercial projects. You apply conceptual thinking to your work and see yourself as a good team player, yet with the ability to take proactive initiatives and ownership.
You have a good standard of both written and verbal Swedish. Experience from working in Archicad is a merit, but not a must.
Position: Project Managing Interior Architect (Projektsamordnare/handläggare)
We are looking for one Project Managing Interior Architect with a minimum of 2 years of experience in this role. To be successful in this position, you must be an excellent multi-tasker – focused, organized and responsive – and the passionate engine of your projects regardless of their scope. As you have already worked in project managing roles in Sweden, you have the capacity to balance your focus on the client as well as on the team, thereby ensuring the best possible results.
You have knowledge of Swedish building laws and regulations and communicate fluently in both Swedish and English. Experience from working in Archicad is a merit, but not a must.
The shortlist of what Studio Stockholm can offer you:
- A company with a high conceptual level and cross-border working methods
- A flat as well as transparent organization with a high level of involvement and a great opportunity to influence with your knowledge and ideas
- A wide range of projects for strong brands, together with well-known property owners and property developers
- A platform where you can really flourish and take the next step in your career
- Customers who care about the projects as much as we do ourselves
- Passionate colleagues and a vibrant workplace environment
- Employment under a collective agreement
Does this sound interesting? Please send a cover letter, CV and portfolio (max. 10 MB) to our office email below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Marie Holmberg, studio director at Studio Stockholm
Tel: +46 8 501 266 22