- The demise of the physical store was and is a challenge. The store had to prove its worth by going against the trend and demonstrating the advantages of the physical room and the personal meeting.
- The store needed to accommodate examination rooms as well as modern touches and display the products in an attractive way. At the same time it had to be a pleasant and optimised workplace for the employees.
- There was a clear need to be able to display approximately 7,000 unique frames, something that required a significant expansion of the display areas.
- Finding a balance between creating something new and lasting for Synsam’s customers, while ensuring the preservation of a solid brand.
- The condition of the premises was a challenge. The lower floor was dark, the ceiling was low and the stairs going down gave the feeling of stepping into a cellar.