- Create an environment that reflects the company’s sustainability responsibility and seriousness.
- Create an environment that supports the business’ objectives and where employees can thrive and perform well.
- The new office will be significantly smaller (18,000 sqm to 7000 sqm).- The organisation needs to become more open and flatter.
- Government client – all purchases to comply with the Public Procurement Act (LOU).
- The organisation has offices in both Stockholm and Visby so the new office needs to be accessible and welcoming to those commuting from Visby.
- Reduce internal paper consumption.
- Integrate several internal products and brands co-existing under one roof.