- Persuade over 90 fashion companies to move from their existing showroom/office in Järla Sjö to a new address.
- A very tight schedule.
- Develop a new showroom concept with 10,000 sqm of permanent showrooms as a supplement to the Stockholm Fashion District in Nacka Strand.
- Create the main meeting spot and business location for the fashion industry in Sweden – a common platform where a mixture of offices, showrooms, meeting spaces, fairs and people can be united.
- Give the building its own identity while also creating conditions for tenants to highlight their individual brands.
- Achieve all this on a limited budget. Match the economic conditions with the fashion industry’s needs and high expectations.