- A vacant premises failing to create revenue.
- Improve an anonymous office building.
- Worn out technical installations.
- Structure of a large tenant – hard to rent out.
- An inaccessible closed building.
- Make the property sellable by 2016.
How do you adapt the 48.000 sqm office complex Fatburen to meet the high demands of the modern-day office? This was the question posed to us when it was decided that the two main tenants were vacating the building and the opportunity arose to redevelop the largest office space centrally located on Södermalm. Through our well proven process the building was structurally adapted with complemented services creating one of the most attractive multi-tenant office environments on the Stockholm market.