- The company sat in nice but outdated premises that did not work optimally for the business. However, they wanted to stay in their current location as well as being able to remain there throughout the rebuilding process.
- The need for an office that would reflect Cederqvist’s edge and distinction in the industry. The new office would provide a clear statement towards both clients and employees.
- A need for a better working environment. The office’s three floor landscape created an unwanted Silo organisation where was a resistance in sharing with other departments. To increase both well-being and productivity, there was a need to facilitate cross-border work with collaboration and knowledge sharing, without affecting confidentiality.
- A need for more order and clarity. Many of the office rooms were messy, crowded with paper and lacked thoughtful storage solutions.
- A need to become an even more attractive employer by making it easier to recruit with the help of an inspiring office that transmits positive energy to all employees.